Logging in to Remote Signing Service for the First Time
The first time you log in to Entrust Remote Signing Service, you will use your username, password + one-time PIN delivered via SMS or Email. After you log in, you will be prompted to set up second-factor authentication for your account. As second factor authentication, you will need to set up Entrust Identity app.
The Entrust Identity app is offered for download at no cost when you configure your account. Installation and registration of the Entrust Identity app is simple and takes just a few moments. Additional information about Entrust Identity app is available from the app help—click the Information icon.
1. Log in to the Remote Signing Service account.
2. First-factor authentication—username, password, and one-time PIN delivered via SMS. You can also request a one-time PIN via email by clicking Alternative Authentication.
Note: You will receive a one-time PIN via Email if you did not provide a mobile number during the Personal Validation process.
2. Enter your password (password was set up by you during the Personal Validation process)
3. Enter a one-time PIN that was sent to you via SMS.
4. Download the Entrust Identity App through the mobile app store on your mobile device. Set up Entrust Identity Soft Token for Windows PC instead.
Once downloaded, Entrust Identity app appears in your list of applications. Entrust Identity App for mobile on Android is displayed below. Other devices have a similar-looking icon.
5. Open the app on your Android/iOS device and click on the barcode icon.
Note: On Android, you will be asked whether you want the app to have permission called "Camera". You must allow this permission in order for the app to run as intended. On iOS, you will be asked whether you want the app to send you notifications or access the camera. You must allow this permission in order for the app to run as intended.
6. Scan the QR code from Entrust Identity app then enter the password that is displayed in step 4 (see below screenshot). Once the password has been entered, select Activate on the mobile app.
7. Set the PIN that you want to use to protect access to the app. Re-enter it to confirm the PIN when asked.
8. Click "Ok" in your browser.
9. Congratulations, you have successfully enrolled for Entrust Identity.
11. Click "Continue". You're now ready to log into your Remote Signing Service account and create your Signing Certificate.
To log into your Entrust Remote Signing account, enter your username, password (password was set up by you during the Personal Validation process), and complete a 2nd-factor authentication using your Entrust Identity app.
Instructions to enroll for Entrust Identity Soft Token for Windows:
1. Use the following URL to download and install Entrust Identity Soft Token for Windows: https://www.entrust.com/resources/identity-and-access-management/support/entrust-identity-app
2. Select "Desktop" from the list
3. Copy the highlighted information from the page to the app as shown below. The Name field is automatically populated after adding the Address and switching to another field. Once the information has been entered, select Save on the Entrust Identity application.
4. Enter the registration code to complete the activation.
5. Click Done and set the PIN that you want to use to protect access to the app. Re-enter it to confirm the PIN when asked.
6. Click OK to proceed.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance:
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET
North America (toll-free): 1-866-267-9297
Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680
NOTE: It is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as a UITF toll free call.