Entrust Sigma DS3 Direct-to-Card Printer With Tactile Impression Module
Security you can see and feel
The Entrust Sigma DS3 Direct-to-Card Printer with Tactile Impressor Module adds a counterfeiting and tampering resistance measure that stands out.
Out of Box Experience
Reduces the complexity and frustrations of unboxing specifically engineered to start the ultimate printing experience.
See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
Printing cards has never been easier with flexibility to issue IDs with software in the cloud or on-premise.
Ensure your data is safe from intruders with encryption technology, TPM Module, and Secure Boot.
Designed to integrate into you physical environment with features such as variable light LED ring.
Physical & Digital
Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
Flexible Printing Solution
Standard Features and Supplies
- Dye sublimation
- Single or dual-sided
- 300 dots per inch (dpi) (300 X 600, 300 X 1200)
- Up to 1100 cards per hour single-sided
Print and color tactile speed
- Single-sided color ribbon and color tactile – Up to 145 cards per hour (cph)
- Single-sided color ribbon – Up to 250 cards per hour (cph)
- Double-sided color ribbon – Up to 180 cards per hour (cph)
- Input hopper - up to 125 cards (up to 200 optional)
- Output hopper - up to 25 cards (up to 100 optional)
- Reject hopper - up to 10 cards
- Card input size:
- Thickness - 0.010 inches to 0.040 inches (0.25mm - 1.016mm)
- Dimension - ID-1, CR-79, CR-80
- Temperature: 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
- Humidity: 20-80 % RH - non condensing
- L 17.4 in x W 8.9 in x H 9 in / 44.2 cm x 22.6 cm x 22.9 cm
- 12.1 lbs (5.49 kg); with options will vary
- USB & Ethernet
- 36 Months
Optional Features and Supplies
Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- ISO 7811 three-track support (high- and low- coercivity
- JIS Type II Single-track option
- Six-compartment multi-hopper
- (Six 125-card hoppers, 750-card total capacity)
- Wi-Fi types: 802.11g/n
- Authentication modes: None, WPA2 Personal
- Dual-band 2.4 GHz & 5GHz
Smart Card Encoding
- Single Wire or Loosely coupled:
- Contact smart card encoding: ISO 7816 T=0 (T=1)
- Class A 5V (3V and 1.8V)
Contactless smart card encoding:
- ISO 14443 - A (B)
- ISO 15693, MiFare Series, DESFire Series, HID IClass Series,
- HID Prox (125 KHZ)
- YMCKT (250/500)
- ymcKT (650)
- YMCK & YMCKK (500)