Entrust CD800 ID Card Printer with Card Lamination Module
Ideal for the most demanding ID applications
Protect your ID cards from abrasion, chemicals, daily wear and tear, and fraud. In addition, get faster printing, more reliable performance, and the highest print resolution available in a desktop card printer. Offering one of the broadest feature sets of any card printer, the CD800 printer with lamination is the durable and secure choice for government ID cards, corporate access cards, multi-application college ID cards, and more.
Longer-lasting ID cards save time and money.
Protect your organization with sophisticated printer and card security.
Modular design that lets you add capabilities as you need them.
Datacard® DuraShield™ is virtually impossible to remove intact. Serialized laminates deter counterfeiting.
Deter alteration attempts by impressing an easily verified design onto the card laminate and substrate.
Issue up to 220 full-color, one-sided cards per hour or up to 165 two-sided cards per hour.
Bolt-down and mechanically lock up the printer to protect card stock, sensitive supplies, and rejected cards.
Automatic Card Flattening
Our unique de-bowing feature flattens cards after lamination to meet ISO standards for quality.
Entrust CD800 ID Card Printer with Lamination Module (formerly CD800™ laminating ID card printer with inline lamination module)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided (simplex) or optional two-sided (duplex) edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability in the same printer
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- UV printing
- Standard mode: 300 x 300 dots per inch; standard text, bar code, and graphics printing
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch for enhanced text, bar code, and graphics printing; 300 x 1200 dots per inch for enhanced text and bar code printing
- 256 shades per color panel
- Full-color: Up to 220 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT); up to 165 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: Up to 1,000 cards per hour, one-sided (Black HQ)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Front exception card slot
- Separate reject location and holding tray (two-sided printer model only)
- Input hopper empty detection
- One-sided printing: L 17.4 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (44.2 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Two-sided printing: L 21.2 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.8 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: L 27.5 in x W 16.5 in. x H 14.5 in. (69.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- One-sided printing: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg) (depending on options)
- Two-sided printing: 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: 33.0 lbs (15.0 kg)
- Windows® 10, 8, and 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012/2008 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure® additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per
- Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
Included with Printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide, and warranty
- Complimentary TruCredential™ Express identification software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific))
- 36-month standard depot warranty
- 36-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)
Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID
Integrates with databases to provide easy-to-use card design, issuance, and management.