Entrust Artista CR825 Instant Issuance System
Exceed Cardholder Expectations
Our retransfer technology enables customized card designs that can be created in minutes and make an immediate, meaningful impact on your cardholders.
600 dpi pigment ink printing provides engaging design elements and clear printing on back of card.
Print from Blank Stock
Reduce costs associated with managing pre-printed card stock.
The Entrust Datacard single wire solution is the easiest deployment method in the industry today.
Physical and logical security features include SSL/TSL encryption, a software lock, and bolt down capability.
Our solutions are built upon decades of experience developing desktop and central issuance solutions.
Add an additional layer of retransfer film to the card for longer card life.
- Retransfer pigment ink
- One- or two-sided printing
- Over-the-edge, full-card printing
- Full-color images
- Dual-sided (CMYKP-KPi): up to 60 cards per hour
- True Color (ICC) - prints colors the image as defined in the card design
- Legacy SR/CR - close match to the CR500 Instant Issuance System
- Vivid - printer colors with higher saturation and contrast
- Card thickness: 0.030 inches (0.76 mm) - ISO/CR-80
- Input hopper: Single removable hopper - Capacity 125 cards 0.030 inches (0.76 mm)
- Output hopper: Normal 25 cards; expandable kit to 125 cards
- (Optional) Multi-Hopper: Six-compartment multi-hopper; six 125-card hoppers; up to 750-card total capacity
Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- AT/ISO magnetic stripe encoding
- Optional JIS magnetic stripe encoding
- HiCo/LoCo 1,2, and 3 track encoding
EMV Smart Card Encoding
- Ethernet and USB Single-wire connectivity Contact/Contactless read/write encoding
- ISO7816 T=0 & T=1
- ISO14443 A/B
- ISO14443 A/B (contact/contactless EMV encoding)
- SSL and TLS 1.2 encryption supports Triple DES and AES-128
- Electronic (through Datacard® Fincnial Instant Issuance Software) and mechanical locks (meets VISA and MasterCard requirements)
- Bolt-down provision for securing printer to work area
- Kensington style lock compatible (lock sold separately)
- Concealed output hopper
- Displays printer status
- Access to printer settings
Card Debow Feature
- Automatic card feed
- Quick-change ribbon cassettes
- 36-month system warranty
- Compatible with Datacard® Financial instant issuance software
- L 21.4 in. x W 10.1 in. x H 15.6 in.
- L 54.34 cm x W 25.53 cm x H 39.68 cm
- 28 lb. (12.7 kg); with options will vary
- IPv4 and IPV6
Card Types Accepted
- ISO/CR-80 size
- 3.370 in. x 2.125 in. (85.60 mm x 53.98 mm)
- PVC, PET, PET-G, Polycarbonate
- 60˚ F to 95˚ F (15˚ C to 35˚ C)
- 20% to 80% non-condensing humidity
- 5˚ F to 131˚ F (-15˚ C to 55˚ C)
- 20% to 80%, non-condensing humidity
- (dual voltage, autosensing)
- 100/120 V, 50/60 Hz
- 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz
- CMYKP-KPi 500 images
Clear Retransfer Film
- 1000 images (single-sided), 500 images (dual-sided)
- 1500 images (single-sided), 750 images (dual-sided)