DATABASE SECURITY SOLUTIONS
Protect your data and control user and machine access
Entrust offers a comprehensive and unified database security platform that ensures critical data is always secured from external and internal threats, and available for uninterrupted business.
Backed by a certified root of trust protecting the underpinning cryptographic keys, the platform provides the flexibility organizations need to speed up processes, helping them mitigate risks and facilitate compliance.
The Entrust database security platform delivers:
- High assurance, integrated protection of the keys underpinning the transparent data encryption capability from popular database vendors (IBM, Microsoft, Oracle)
- A FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified root of trust using nShield on premises or as a service hardware security modules (HSMs)
- Lifecycle management and protection of database encryption keys from a growing list of database vendors that support the Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP), whether cloud-based or on-premises (Bloombase, Cohesity, IBM, Microsoft, NetApp, Nutanix, Oracle, Quantum, Red Hat, Rubrik, VMware)
- A cloud key management server that supports bring your own key (BYOK) to protect databases housed by major cloud service providers
- Full encryption of the virtual machines running sensitive databases
- Cloud-based identity and access management with multi-factor authentication, credential-based passwordless access, and single sign-on
- Certificate solutions that control and automate the management of user and device certificates in a single portal
- Credential issuance with a public key infrastructure (PKI) capability that helps limit database access to only authorized users and devices
- A tokenization server that pseudonymizes sensitive data and preserves its format for seamless use by applications
Contact us to discuss your database security needs.