Datacard CE840 Instant Issuance System
XPS Card Printer Driver
Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver v8.1 for Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
The Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support card production using an SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CD800 with CLM Laminator, CD820, CE840, Artista CR805, CL 900, Sigma DS1, Sigma DS2, Sigma DS3, EM1 and EM2 systems. The following operating systems (latest service pack recommended) are supported with the XPS Card Printer Driver v8.1:
- Windows 10, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 2012 R2 Server, 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not supported, but installation is allowed.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 R2 are not supported by this version of the Card Printer Driver and cannot be installed on these operating systems. Driver versions 6.x are available for these Windows versions.
Documentation describing the installation and use of the printer and driver can be downloaded from the User Guides section.
XPS Card Printer Driver Software Developers Kit
The Software Development Kit provides codes samples and documentation to software developers for developing Microsoft Windows applications that work with SD, CD, CE, CL900, CR, Sigma series card printers. It also supports CLM and TIM modules. Samples are provided as source code and compiled binaries for Visual C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic, and Java. Developers who need application control of printing preferences, application control of card movement, or require data from the card must use the SDK.
NOTE: The v8.0 SDK requires XPS Card Printer Driver v7.3 or later.
SD, CD, CR and CE Series Card Printers Windows Driver SDK Programmer's Reference Guide Rev E
The Application Programming Interface (API) built into the XPS Card Printer Windows driver (referred to as “the driver” in the remainder of this Guide) provides two methods that your application can use to control card personalization operations through the driver. Both use builtin Windows operating system interfaces.
Smart Card Drivers
Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC Smart Card Driver Version 1.01
Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC Smart Card Driver Version 1.01.
Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC Smart Card PCSC Diagnostics Tool
PCSC Diagnostics used to test the Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC smart card reader.
Identive CLOUD 4000 F DTC Smart Card PCSC Reference Manual version 1.0
CLOUD 4000 F DTC Dual Interface Smart Card Reader boards reference manual v1.0
XPS Driver Release Notes
The release notes are for the XPS Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support card production using an SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CL900, CD820, CE840 & Artista CR805 systems.
XPS Card Printer Driver Guide
The Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support printing from currently available applications. - About the Printer Driver - XPS Driver Installation - Driver Management Tasks - Card Design Tasks - Troubleshooting Library
CE840 Instant Issuance System Quick Install Guide
This guide provides quick installation information for the CE840 Instant Issuance System.
CE840 Instant Issuance System Installation and Administrator's Guide
This manual provides administrator information for the CE840 Instant Issuance System.
The manual includes:
- Advanced system information used by administrators or other professionals responsible for printing cards.
- Detailed installation instructions.
- How to perform advanced maintenance and troubleshooting tasks.
CE Series Instant Issuance System CPX Protocol and Setup Manual
This manual provides technical information on communicating with the CE Series Instant Issuance System.
CE840 Instant Issuance System User Guide
This manual provides user information for the CE840 Instant Issuance System.
The manual includes:
- An overview of printer components and options, and a description of the system label.
- How to use the printer, including how to power the printer on and off, how to use the front panel and LCD menus, card processing basics, how to print a test card, and how to load and replace supplies.
- How to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting tasks
SD/CD/CE Series Card Printer XPS Plug-in Guide
This Guide explains how to use Datacard® ID Works® Identification Software, Datacard® IDCentre™ Identification Software, or Datacard® WebID® Identity Information Software with Datacard SD, CD, and CE Series printers
CE System Embosser Repackaging for Shipment
Repackaging Guide for CE System Embosser.
CE840 Printer Repackaging for Shipment
Repackaging Guide for CE840 Printers