Artista CR805/CR825/CE875 - Operator Cleaning Procedures - Single Hopper
Use the Isopropanol Cleaning CardClean the printer with the isopropanol cleaning card each time you change the ink ribbon, or more often if necessary.
Single-Hopper Printer1. Remove the ink ribbon and retransfer film cartridges, and the cleaning sleeve.
2. Unlock and open the input hopper.
3. Remove the unprinted cards. Handle the cards by the edges or wear card inspection gloves.
4. Open the cleaning card package and remove the isopropanol cleaning card.
5. Load the cleaning card in the input hopper. Clean the printer immediately. The cleaning card dries out if it is out of its package for more than a few minutes.
6. Close the input hopper and lock the printer.
7. Use the LCD panel to run the isopropanol cleaning card.
8. When the cleaning cycle completes, remove the used cleaning card.
- If the printer has locks:
b. Remove the used cleaning card from the printer reject tray (RT1).
c. Discard the cleaning card.
- If the printer does not have locks:
b. Discard the cleaning card.
10. Install the ink ribbon and retransfer film.
b. Replace the cartridges in the printer.
c. Close and lock the printer access door.
b. Place the cards in the input hopper of a single-hopper printer, or the H2 cartridge of a multi-hopper printer.
c. Close the input hopper and lock the input hopper lock.