Entrust Instant ID as a Service
See how it works
Watch this video to see how Instant ID as a Service brings security, adaptability, and transformative innovation to the cloud.
Virtual Credential Builder
Explore the world of ID card security features with our free interactive tool that lets you create virtual IDs by adding and removing security features and other elements.
Capturetech and Entrust IIDaaS solution
This was our most recent installation at Satellite Healthcare. We were printing cards within 20 minutes of our arrival and it took just minutes to train operators on card production. (Our service tech) was amazed that we were in and out so quickly, without having to stay at the customer's site for hours to install and configure software.
The next-generation of identity issuance
Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
An innovative drag-and-drop, browser-based interface, you don’t need an IT degree to enroll, design and issue cards.
Take out manual workflows by streamline printing processes while eliminating extra data-entry steps.
- Click to select...
Expanded list of available fonts in credential design
- For the ID card designers there is now a wide selection of Google fonts available when creating an ID card design, including Japanese fonts.
- Google fonts can be downloaded and distributed with no additional licensing fees. The fonts available are close to Microsoft fonts in Windows.
Custom list fields in credential design
- Allows the ID card designer the ability to create their own drop-down list that populates dynamic text fields.
The ability to export credential records to CSV file
- Enables enterprises to use IIDaaS for enrolling employees, students, and more, and take those records out of IIDaaS and either insert them into their own systems or have as a backup file for compliance reasons.
Additional support for the professional-level entitlement
- Reading data from iCLASS™ and Prox cards enables enterprises to use employee badges for door access with iCLASS and Prox cards.
- Gives customers the ability to pull in employee and student records from their own database:
- Easily integrate to IIDaaS to get the latest records without a manual effort (bulk import not required).
- This is ideal for larger enterprises with IT organizations that have knowledge of virtual machines and are reluctant to have their data hosted in the cloud.
- Magnetic stripe, bar code, and QR code
- CSV/ASCII data file import
- Multiple data sources
- Mobile enrollment and issuance
- Webcam support
- Batch printing
- Number of credential designs
- Quick Start Wizard
- Composite field
- No limitation on number of credential designs or number of workflows
- Mature platform with proven track record of 99.9% "uptime"
- SLAs for Service Availability
- Enterprises can rely on solution availability for all their issuance needs
- Well defined disaster recovery and business continuity plans – leveraging Authentication Cloud solution
Robust Service Support Infrastructure
- Technical support to partners included with subscription.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use online training documents and videos help reduce barriers to adoption
- Built in Amazon Web Services cloud, Instant ID as a Service solution is scalable to meet requirements of any enterprise
- Accommodate issuance needs of organizations that scale up or scale down
- Easy to calculate subscription cost
- Solution not tied to the number of records in database or size of the business
Configurable to Changing Business Needs
- Rich feature set & database support evolve with changing security policies
- Support for issuance of physical & mobile credentials
- Adapt to needs of remote work force and student population
Data Protection & Security
- Entrust is an industry leader in protecting and securing data
- Solution securely positioned in AWS cloud - in AWS datacenters in the US & in Europe - but are accessible worldwide.
- End-to-end encryption on all data in motion and data at rest.
- TLS 1.2 encryption for all traffic between enterprise printers and Entrust cloud
- Data in Entrust cloud protected by AES-256 bit encryption
Third Party Security Audits
- Extensive & through security audits - penetration and security tests -from third party companies every year.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 11
Mobile Operating System
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Surface
- Chrome, Edge, Safari
Desktop or PC Screen Resolution
- 11360 X 768 (minimum)
Entrust Instant ID as a Service Resources
Instantly issue cards with the unique security feature provided by color tactile printing.
Direct-to-card ID printer delivers instantly-issued ID cards at superior speeds combined with superior durability.
Issue ID cards at superior speeds with features such as inline magnetic stripe encoding.
Direct-to-card ID printing with security features such as inline magnetic stripe encoding and smart card encoding.
Instantly issue ID cards with affordable security features such as UV printing and luster color ribbon.
Entrust Digital Card Solution
Our digital-first payment and banking experience allows banks to instantly provision digital payment credentials directly from your bank or credit union’s mobile application to cardholder’s mobile wallet. Learn more about our Digital Card Solutions.