Entrust Instant ID as a Service
The next-generation of identity issuance
Physical & Digital
Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
Drag & Drop Design
An innovative drag-and-drop, browser-based interface, you don’t need an IT degree to enroll, design and issue cards.
Take out manual workflows by streamline printing processes while eliminating extra data-entry steps.
Instant ID as a Service Benefits
- Mature platform with proven track record of 99.9% "uptime"
- SLAs for Service Availability
- Enterprises can rely on solution availability for all their issuance needs
- Well defined disaster recovery and business continuity plans – leveraging Authentication Cloud solution
Robust Service Support Infrastructure
- Technical support to partners included with subscription.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use online training documents and videos help reduce barriers to adoption
- Built in Amazon Web Services cloud, Instant ID as a Service solution is scalable to meet requirements of any enterprise
- Accommodate issuance needs of organizations that scale up or scale down
- Easy to calculate subscription cost
- Solution not tied to the number of records in database or size of the business
Configurable to Changing Business Needs
- Rich feature set & database support evolve with changing security policies
- Support for issuance of physical & mobile credentials
- Adapt to needs of remote work force and student population
Data Protection & Security
- Entrust is an industry leader in protecting and securing data
- Solution securely positioned in AWS cloud - in AWS datacenters in the US & in Europe - but are accessible worldwide.
- End-to-end encryption on all data in motion and data at rest.
- TLS 1.2 encryption for all traffic between enterprise printers and Entrust cloud
- Data in Entrust cloud protected by AES-256 bit encryption
Third Party Security Audits
- Extensive & through security audits - penetration and security tests -from third party companies every year.
- Magnetic stripe, barcode, and QR code
- CSV/ASCII data file import
- Multiple data sources
- Mobile enrollment and issuance
- Webcam support
- Batch printing
- Number of credential designs
- Quick Start Wizard
- Composite field
- No limitation on number of credential designs or number of workflows
- Microsoft Windows 10
Mobile Operating System
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Surface
- Chrome, Edge, Safari
Desktop or PC Screen Resolution
- 11360 X 768 (minimum)
Entrust Instant ID as a Service Resources
Entrust Digital Card Solution
Our digital-first payment and banking experience allows banks to instantly provision digital payment credentials directly from your bank or credit union’s mobile application to cardholder’s mobile wallet. Learn more about our Digital Card Solutions.