Entrust Adaptive Issuance Instant ID as a Service
The next-generation of identity issuance
Physical & Digital
Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
Drag & Drop Design
An innovative drag-and-drop, browser-based interface, you don’t need an IT degree to enroll, design and issue cards.
Take out manual workflows by streamline printing processes while eliminating extra data-entry steps
Instant ID as a Service Benefits
- Mature platform with proven track record of 99.9% "uptime"
- SLAs for Service Availability
- Enterprises can rely on solution availability for all their issuance needs
- Well defined disaster recovery and business continuity plans – leveraging Authentication Cloud solution
Robust Service Support Infrastructure
- Technical support to partners included with subscription.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use online training documents and videos help reduce barriers to adoption
- Built in Amazon Web Services cloud, Instant ID as a Service solution is scalable to meet requirements of any enterprise
- Accommodate issuance needs of organizations that scale up or scale down
- Easy to calculate subscription cost
- Solution not tied to the number of records in database or size of the business
Configurable to changing business needs
- Rich feature set & database support evolve with changing security policies
- Support for issuance of physical & mobile credentials
- Adapt to needs of remote work force and student population
Data Protection & Security
- Entrust is an industry leader in protecting and securing data
- Solution securely positioned in AWS cloud - in AWS datacenters in the US & in Europe - but are accessible worldwide.
- End-to-end encryption on all data in motion and data at rest.
- TLS 1.2 encryption for all traffic between enterprise printers and Entrust cloud
- Data in Entrust cloud protected by AES-256 bit encryption
Third party Security Audits
- Extensive & through security audits - penetration and security tests -from third party companies every year.
- Magnetic stripe, barcode, and QR code
- CSV/ASCII data file import
- Multiple data sources
- Mobile enrollment and issuance
- Embedded database
- Import/Export card designs and workflow templates
- Quick Start Wizard
- Webcam support
- Advanced camera support (including DSLR)
- Signature capture
- Composite field
- Microsoft Access, SQL Server and MySQL database support
- Batch printing
- Number of credential designs
- Number of Workflows
- Microsoft Windows 7/8.1/10
Mobile Operating System
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Surface
- Chrome, Internet Explorer V10 or 11, Edge
Desktop or PC Screen Resolution
- 11360 X 768 (minimum)