The next generation single-sided printer
As the world leader and innovator in identity issuance, we’re reimagining the ID solutions industry by providing an issuance system that’s specifically designed for today’s environments, which gives you the ability to easily issue the most secure identities in the world.
Reduces the complexity and frustrations of unboxing specifically engineered to start the ultimate printing experience.
See printer status, order supplies, check cleaning status, update firmware, or contact help, all on your mobile device.
Printing cards has never been easier with flexibility to issue IDs with software in the cloud or on-premise
Ensure your data is safe from intruders with encryption technology, TPM Module, and Secure Boot.
Designed to integrate into your physical environment with features such as variable light LED ring.
Ability to issue a physical ID (card) and a digital ID (mobile flashpass) at the same time.
- Click to select...
Standard Features and Supplies
- Dye-sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Rewritable technology
- 300 dots per inch (dpi) (300 X 600, 300 X 1200)
- Up to 660 single-sided cards per hour
- Full color printing
- Single-sided color ribbon - Up to 175 cards per hour (cph)
- Input hopper - up to 125 cards
- Output hopper - up to 25 cards (up to 100 optional)
- Card input size:
- Thickness - 0.010 inches to 0.040 inches
- (0.25mm - 1.016mm)
- Dimension - ID-1, CR-79, CR-80
- Temperature: 60°F to 95°F (15°C to 35°C)
- Humidity: 20-80 % RH - non condensing
- L 17.4 in x W 8.9 in x H 9 in / 44.2 cm x 22.6 cm x 22.9 cm
- 11.3 lbs (5.49 kg)
- 36 Months
Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 10 versions, 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32- or 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012, R2, 64-bit
Optional Features and Supplies
Magnetic Stripe Encoding
- ISO 7811 three-track support (high- and low- coercivity)
- JIS Type II Single-track option
- Wi-Fi types: 802.11g/n
- Authentication modes: None, WPA2 Personal
- Dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz
Smart Card Encoding
- Loosely coupled
- Contact smart card encoding: ISO 7816 T=0 (T=1),
- Class A 5V (3V and 1.8V)
- Contactless smart card encoding: ISO 14443 – A (B),
- ISO 15693, MiFare Series, DESFire Series,
- HID IClass Series, HID Prox (125 KHZ)
- Prefilled ribbon cassettes:
- YMCKT (500)
- KTT (750)
- Refill ribbon kits:
- YMCKT (250/500)
- ymcKT (650)
- KT (1000)
- KTT (750)
- YMCKF-KT (300)
- YMCKL-KT (300)