Entrust SD460 ID Card Printer with Card Lamination Module
Enhanced Security and Durability
With this reliable, all-in-one printer, encoder, and laminator, you can add unique personalization features and secure overlays to help resist fraud. Plus, you can produce cards that last longer, helping you avoid costly reissuances.
Deter alteration attempts by impressing an easily verified design onto the card laminate and substrate.
Automatic Card Flattening
Our unique de-bowing feature flattens cards after lamination to meet ISO quality standards.
Experience greater reliability and faster throughput.
Datacard® DuraShield™ is virtually impossible to remove intact. Serialized laminates deter counterfeiting.
Print vibrant cards, encode smart chips and magnetic stripes, and apply security and durability laminates.
Entrust SD460 Direct-to-card Printer (formerly Datacard® SD460™ card printer)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- 300 dots per inch
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch; enhanced text, bar code, and graphics printing 300 x 1200 dots per inch; enhanced text and bar code
- Up to 200 cards/hour – single sided YMCK printing with single sided lamination
- Up to 175 cards/hour – dual sided YMCK-K printing with single sided lamination
- Up to 185 cards per hour (one side print and lamination with tactile) YMCK
- Up to 150 cards per hour (two sided printing and one sided lamination with tactile) YMCK-K
- Card input hopper capacity – 100 (up to 200)
- Card output hopper capacity – 100
- Reject hopper capacity – 10
- Printer: 23.2 in. x 10.6 in. x 20.2 in. (589 mm X 270 mm X 513 mm)
- Printer with impressor: 26.6 in. x 10.6 in. x 20.2 in. (675 mm x 270 mm x 513 mm)
- Printer with dual-sided laminator: 32.78 lbs (14.9 kg)
- Printer with dual-sided laminator and impressor: 36.96 lbs (16.8 kg)
- Windows® 10, 8, and 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2008 (64 bit)
- 36-month standard depot warranty