Entrust CD800 Series ID Card Printer
Faster printing, more reliable performance, and the highest resolution available make the CD800 card printer a great fit for a variety of applications, including state and local governments, corporations, and schools.
Streamline Card Issuance
Our productivity-focused print technology requires fewer steps.
Datacard® TrueMatch™ matches the colors on the card to the vibrant colors on your screen for beautiful cards.
Protect your investment with printer modularity and seamless upgrades like inline lamination.
Enterprise-Class on Your Desktop
Print higher volumes, longer runs, and complex cards efficiently from the convenience of your desk.
High Resolution Printing
The industry’s first print resolution of 300 x 1200 dpi delivers sharp two-byte characters and 2D bar codes.
Issue up to 220 full-color, one-sided cards per hour or up to 165 two-sided cards per hour.
Ease of Operation
An intuitive soft-touch LCD screen, easy-to-follow controls, and up-front card hoppers make issuing a snap.
Entrust CD800 Card Printer (fomrerly Datacard® CD800™ card printer)
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- One-sided (simplex) or optional two-sided (duplex) edge-to-edge printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability in the same printer
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing (available soon)
- UV printing
- Standard mode: 300 x 300 dots per inch; standard text, bar code, and graphics printing
- High-quality mode: 300 x 600 dots per inch for enhanced text, bar code, and graphics
- printing; 300 x 1200 dots per inch for enhanced text and bar code printing
- 256 shades per color panel
- Full-color: Up to 220 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT); up to 165 cards per hour, two-sided (YMCKT-K)
- Monochrome: Up to 1,000 cards per hour, one-sided (Black HQ)
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Front exception card slot,/li>
- Separate reject location and holding tray (two-sided printer model only)
- Input hopper empty detection
- One-sided printing: L 17.4 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (44.2 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Two-sided printing: L 21.2 in. x W 8.8 in. x H 8.8 in. (53.8 cm x 22.4 cm x 22.4 cm)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: L 27.5 in x W 16.5 in. x H 14.5 in.
- (69.9 cm x 41.9 cm x 36.8 cm)
- One-sided printing: 9.0 lbs (4.1 kg) (depending on options)
- Two-sided printing: 12.0 lbs (5.4 kg) (depending on options)
- Six-compartment multi-hopper: 33.0 lbs (15.0 kg)
- Windows® 10, 8, and 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012/2008 (64 bit)
- Microsoft Windows® Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) certified
- Biodegradable supply cores made with EcoPure® additive
- Recyclable enclosure plastics (marked with recycle symbol per
- Resin Identification Code)
- Recyclable packaging
Included with Printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide, and warranty
- Complimentary TruCredential™ Express identification software
- Cleaning pen
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 36-month standard depot warranty
- 36-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)
Superior Supplies and Services
Every year, about 50 families go on the Kraddick Foundation trip to Disney World, and with medical and foundation staff and the celebrities who entertain, it’s about 400-500 people total. That’s a lot of people to identify and keep track of (using the Datacard® CD800™ card printer and Datacard® IDCentre™ identification software). I knew we could help. This is what we do.