Entrust CE870 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module
Issue Embossed Cards Anywhere, Anytime
The powerful CE870 system issues a variety of card types in a wide range of formats with special characters and multiple languages. Create card programs that align perfectly with emerging consumer demands for personalized on-demand service with self-service kiosk integration.
Enhance appearance and security of issued cards with up to 150 embossed characters.
Add optional EMV®-compliant smart card personalization.
Direct-to-card printing for elements like account information and full-color head shots enhance readability.
Get additional capacity and flexibility with an optional 6-compartment input hopper.
Our solutions are built upon decades of experience developing desktop and central issuance solutions.
Adapt to the fast-rising, self-service economy with a wide range of kiosk integrations.
Minimize card pre-printing, inventory, and mailing costs.
Raise activation rates, card usage, and other revenue-driving metrics with instant issuance.
Entrust CE870 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module (formerly the Datacard® CE870™ instant issuance system)
- 75-character embossing/indenting wheel, financial format per ID-1
- ISO 7811-3 Front, rear or both sides of the card
- 60 seconds to encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 64 seconds to print monochrome graphics, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 78 seconds to print color graphics, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- ISO 7811, three track high- and low-coercivity
- Automatic card feed with 100-card input hopper based on 0.030 in. card thickness
- Output hopper, 10-card capacity
- Reject bin, up to 5-card capacity
- Exception card slot
- Features Software activated lock to secure card stock, supplies, and reject card hopper
- SSL/TLS encryption, supports 3DES and AES-128
- Bolt-down ready
- KL-style table lock compatible (lock sold separately)
- Concealed output hopper
- Password protected cabinet
- Non-resettable card counter for auditing
- 2-line LCD display
- User interface languages available: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese
- Top module (single hopper system): 8.8 in. W x 21.2 in. D x 8.8 in. H
- Top module (six-compartment multi-hopper system): 16.5 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 14.5 in. H
- Bottom module (embosser): 15 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- Top module (single input hopper, encoding, printing): 12 lbs.
- Top module (six-compartment multi-hopper, encoding, printing): 33 lbs.
- Bottom module (indenting, embossing, topping, card output): 40 lbs.
- 36-month system warranty
Seamless migration from magnetic stripe to EMV.
Brings automated data-gathering and powerful insights to your fleet of devices.
CE870 Case Studies
Navy Federal Credit Union wanted to enhance convenience for its members and drive service levels with a scalable in-branch instant issuance solution.