Entrust CE870 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module
Issue Embossed Cards Anywhere, Anytime
The powerful CE870 system issues a variety of card types in a wide range of formats with special characters and multiple languages. Create card programs that align perfectly with emerging consumer demands for personalized on-demand service with self-service kiosk integration.
Enhance appearance and security of issued cards with up to 150 embossed characters.
Get EMV Compliance
Add optional EMV®-compliant smart card personalization.
Direct-to-card printing for elements like account information and full-color head shots enhance readability.
Room to Grow
Get additional capacity and flexibility with an optional 6-compartment input hopper.
Our solutions are built upon decades of experience developing desktop and central issuance solutions.
Adapt to the fast-rising, self-service economy with a wide range of kiosk integrations.
Minimize card pre-printing, inventory, and mailing costs.
Raise activation rates, card usage, and other revenue-driving metrics with instant issuance.
Entrust CE870 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module (formerly the Datacard® CE870™ instant issuance system)
- 75-character embossing/indenting wheel, financial format per ID-1
- ISO 7811-3 Front, rear or both sides of the card
- 60 seconds to encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 64 seconds to print monochrome graphics, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- 78 seconds to print color graphics, encode mag stripe, indent, emboss, and top the card
- Magnetic stripe encoding
- ISO 7811, three track high- and low-coercivity
- Automatic card feed with 100-card input hopper based on 0.030 in. card thickness
- Output hopper, 10-card capacity
- Reject bin, up to 5-card capacity
- Exception card slot
- Features Software activated lock to secure card stock, supplies, and reject card hopper
- SSL/TLS encryption, supports 3DES and AES-128
- Bolt-down ready
- KL-style table lock compatible (lock sold separately)
- Concealed output hopper
- Password protected cabinet
- Non-resettable card counter for auditing
- 2-line LCD display
- User interface languages available: English, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese
- Top module (single hopper system): 8.8 in. W x 21.2 in. D x 8.8 in. H
- Top module (six-compartment multi-hopper system): 16.5 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 14.5 in. H
- Bottom module (embosser): 15 in. W x 27.5 in. D x 10.5 in. H
- Top module (single input hopper, encoding, printing): 12 lbs.
- Top module (six-compartment multi-hopper, encoding, printing): 33 lbs.
- Bottom module (indenting, embossing, topping, card output): 40 lbs.
- Ethernet and USB
- 12-month system warranty
CE870 Case Studies
Navy Federal Enhances Debit Card Usage and Increases Satisfaction
Navy Federal Credit Union wanted to enhance convenience for its members and drive service levels with a scalable in-branch instant issuance solution.
Superior Supplies and Services
Whether you’re expanding an existing operation, moving your program in-house, or launching your first high-volume operation we configure highly efficient solutions to meet your requirements.