The Entrust monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions — recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
- Timestamp Requests and SHA-1 Deprecation
- CA/Browser Forum Updates Requirements for Code Signing Certificate Private Keys
- Revocation Reason Codes for TLS Server Certificates
- Upgrading Mozilla’s Root Store Policy to Version 2.8
Bulletproof TLS Newsletter
- #88 – Two zeros bypass Java’s ECDSA signature check
- #89 – Certificate Transparency data is used to compromise WordPress before installation
Other News & Notes
- Koen Rouwhorst discusses Russia’s certificate authority for sanctioned organizations
- Hanno Böck releases info
- Eric Lawrence discusses Unexpectedly HTTPS?
- Andrew Ayer provides Parsing a TLS Client Hello with Go’s cryptobyte Package
- Let’s Encrypt and Nurturing Continued Growth of Our Oak CT Log