When I asked our global colleagues, “What comes to mind when you hear the name Beth Klehr?”, I heard a similar response over and over again. They’d say, “Beth has more passion for people than anyone else I know.”
And with that spirited passion in mind, I couldn’t be prouder to share that our very own CHRO Beth Klehr has been selected as a 2021 Notable HR Leader by Twin Cities Business Magazine.
The award is given to a select list of executive human resource leaders in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area that rose to the unprecedented challenges of COVID-19 to keep their employees safe and operating.
In addition to monitoring employee well-being efforts during the pandemic, Klehr and her team took innovative approaches to accelerate our company culture such as:
- Implemented a monthly, virtual event called “The Great Global Get Together” to maintain company culture during the pandemic.
- Launched the company’s first ever DE&I program and started 5 employee resource groups.
- Spearheaded an initiative to get all 400+ of our people managers trained in unconscious bias.
- Introduced a new training called “Becoming a Better Ally” for global colleagues in response to on-going civil unrest.
- Developed the company’s hybrid working model called “Flaunt Our Flex”, which allows employees to work 3-days in the office and 2-days remotely.
We are honored to have Beth recognized as the industry leader we know her to be. You can learn more about Beth and the other award recipients here.