Note: Entrust Retail online buy site is a section on the Entrust website where provide a direct sale for a single SSL/TLS certificate purchase. Customer can place an order for SSL/TLS certificate directly online from the website.
The following steps below to guide you through reissue process:
1. Login to your certificate portal using the link : https://login.entrust.net
2. After the successful login, you should be directed to the main dashboard where you can see all the certificates that you purchased from Entrust.
3. Go to the particular certificate that you need to reissue. Click the Select option under the Action tab and select Reissue.
4. You will be guided through the process of issuing a new certificate
- Microsoft Windows Servers will require a new CSR
- OpenSSL based servers you can use the option to “Load Previous CSR”
- If you are unsure, always issue a new CSR from a new Private key when reissuing a certificate.
If the reissue process has been done correctly, you should receive this message on the screen.
6. To download the renewal certificate, you can click on the Order status page link on the screen shot above. A new window for Order Status will be opened. You should find the download link under Certificates section. Click on the “click here” link to download the reissued certificate.
Alternatively, if you somehow has been re-directed back to main dashboard page, you can click on your order number then go to Order Status tab.
7. Continue the process of the reissue until the end of the steps. A new certificate will be created and you need to re-install this reissued certificate back into your web server or appliance.