How to create a TXT record on GoDaddy DNS for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- An account with Hover and active
- DNS zone file has been setup properly
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add the records:
1. Login to your Hover account at https://hover.com/signin
2. You will be directed to the dashboard. Choose Domains from your Account menu.
3. Select the domain from your list, or choose Edit DNS from the Edit menu.
4. On the DNS page, you can manage DNS records for the selected domain name:
5. Click on Add a record button to add the txt record:
6. Select the Record Type TXT from the drop-down list, enter your Hostname, and then type in the value of your TXT record
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Hostname :||You must type:|
|Content :||Your designated email address which function properly.|
Example: manage[email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as default|
7. Click the Add Record button to save your record. Your text record has been setup now.
8. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.