How to create a CAA record on Google Cloud DNS for Entrust Email Validation ?
- Google Cloud account ready and activated.
- Your own fully functional FQDN
Step by step to add a CAA record on Google Cloud DNS:
1. Login to your Google Cloud
2. On the Google Cloud Platform, go to Network Services and then select Cloud DNS to open the Cloud DNS administration page.
3. The Google Cloud DNS configuration site will be opened. You will see your current zone record inside this page. For example below is entrustzonelab.
4. Click on your Zone name, the detail settings information for your zone record will be opened.
5. Click on Add Record Set. Type the below entries to the record:
|DNS Name :||Your domain name. Example: .entrustzonelab.com.|
|Resource Record Type :||CAA|
|Certificate Authority Authorization:||0 contactemail “your email address”|
Example : 0 contactemail “[email protected]”
Click on Create button to save the entry and at this point your CAA record has been created inside your zone file.