Tactile Impression Module - Foil Cassette Storage Guidelines
The tactile foil cassette contains a one-time use foil. The following tactile foil cassettes are available. Each has a 1000 impression yield, unless otherwise noted.
- Silver Metallic
- Gold Metallic
- Copper Metallic
- White, 750 impression yield
- Clear, available for CR805 retransfer card printer only
- Store the foil cassette in the original package until you load it in the impresser. Keep the original packaging closed until you are ready to use the cassette.
- The cassette maintains its quality for about one year. For optimum card quality, purchase and store quantities of material that can be used within one year.
- If your site requires secure storage and tracking, follow your organization’s policy for storing and tracking the supplies used to make cards.
- Store the cassette in a location away from direct sunlight, with a temperature between 50° and 80°F (10° and 27°C). A range of 30% to 70% humidity is recommended.
- Install the cassette at room temperature. If supplies are stored in an environment that is cooler than the printer environment, allow supplies to reach room temperature before you use them.
- If the printer will not be used for an extended period, remove supplies from the system and store them with new supplies.