Adaptive Issuance Job Enable
Retrieve production statistics in real time
Adaptive Issuance™ Job Enable provides an interface to automate daily tasks, reduce operator intervention, and streamline operations in your issuance environment, securely controlling production job start and offering the ability to monitor central issuance systems and job status.
- MX1100, MPR3800, MX2100, MX6100, MX8100, MX9100, DX3100, DX5100, MX2000, MX6000, PB6500, MPR5000, MPR5800, Maxsys, and Desktop printers
- Windows 7 Professional (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- 2.58 GHz or faster 64-bit (x64) processor
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum screen resolution of 1280 x 1024
- 2 GB free hard drive space is required
The system configuration may need to be adjusted depending on the number of personalization modules and the smart card application profile.
- CardWizard®, TruCredential™, Secura™, CDI
Smart Card Application
- Adaptive Issuance EMV Data prep and perso Software
- Adaptive Issuance MULTOS Data prep and perso Software
- SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Express
- SQL Server 2014
- SQL Server 2014 Express
- SQL Server 2016
- SQL Server 2016 Express
- SQL Server 2017
- SQL Server 2017 Express
- SQL Server 2019
- SQL Server 2019 Express
- Central Issuance Systems
Meet the growing demand for attention-grabbing flat cards – from payment cards to government-issued IDs.
Move at the speed of change, using the ultimate issuance platform for large, high-volume card operations.
The Flagship: The world’s best-selling high volume card issuance system.
An affordable high-volume issuance solution with true modularity.
The affordable entry into centralized card issuance.
Enhance program and document security while minimizing costs.
On-demand full-color laser printing for visual impact and targeted mailings.
A mid-range, standalone carrier printing and envelope insertion system.
Manage smart card personalization applications on a central server.
Automate tasks, reduce operator intervention, and streamline issuance operations.
Custom applications that access and act on the production data of a Central Issuance system.
Seamless migration from magnetic stripe to EMV.
Seamless migration from magnetic stripe to EMV for MULTOS cards.
Manage keys associated with data security, data preparation, and document issuance.
Validate EMV cards against Barnes scenarios during production.