Datacard DX3100 Card Delivery System
Affordable Standalone Card Delivery with Best in Class Quality
Bring authentic Datacard quality and modularity to standalone card delivery. Ideal for a growing operation looking to drive efficiency and improve the card mailing impact.
Create vibrant targeted messages for your mailings with on-demand full color printing.
Produce ready-to-mail packages with robust envelope insertion.
Audit trails verify that the correct card and carrier materials are matched and in the right envelope.
Segment carriers from the mail stream with ease.
Change from job to job quickly and seamlessly with digital job changeover.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
DX3100 Key System Specifications
- Up to 2,000 CPH
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 OS
- Microsoft Word 2013
- PCL (black & white), Postscript (color), PDF
- Card modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps
- Form modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 30 Amps
- Inserter modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 30 Amps
- Room temperature: 65° to 80° F (18° to 27° C)
- Humidity: 35% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Recommend service area around system be at least 36” (76.2 cm) to help provide adequate airflow
- See module datasheets for specific information
- Room temperature: 50° to 130° F (10° to 54° C)
- Humidity: 0% to 85% (non-condensing)
- FCC, UL, cUL, CE and RoHS Compliant
Card Types Supported
- ISO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Size; 30 mil (±10%)
Card Materials Supported
- All card materials can be processed, including PVC, composite, polycarbonate, ABS, PET and PETG. Limitations may exist for each card delivery technology
Paper Types Supported
- 24-28 lb. bond (90-105 gsm)
- Refer to Datacard Card Delivery Paper/Envelope Guidelines for additional information