Whether you are managing a start-up or enhancing an existing program, this software enables fully-integrated control over the data required for personalization and post-production activities.
AI DPP software supports all Entrust and other brands of high-volume and desktop card and issuance systems.
SDKs allow developers to customize the production process.
Securely merge data and ready it for card personalization. Generate encrypted personalization data.
New modules can be added easily as programs change, ensuring investment protection and maintaining continuity.
A unique record number is linked to the personalization data so you can confirm card information is correct.
- Click to select...
- Handles many types of data and audit formats
- Embedded XML parser
- Embedded ICAO/LDS parser
- ICAO/LDS data generator
- Image conversion/treatment functions
- Entrust® SDK for customized data management and interfaces
- Plain text or binary data format
- XML data format
- More than 100 image conversion formats
- ICAO/LDS data format
- Interface to any external data flow through the Resources Manager
- Fixed or variable record length
- Fixed or delimited data field
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Support local or remote database host
- Multiple language support of user interface
- English, French, (German, Serbian, Dutch, Slovak partially translated)
- Relies on Windows security policies
- Multiple security levels
- Sensitive data encryption
- Interfaces with both Entrust and other branded systems
- Supports all Entrust card and passport issuance systems
- Receives data files and sends them to the Core module. This process can be manual or automated.
- Prepares data for the personalization process according to production rules.
- Receives production feedback about the status and personalization information of each card. Enables post-personalization tracking and quality assurance.
- Extracts and formats data to generate files for any purpose, including the audit file.
- Provides real-time information about jobs and individual cards throughout personalization and post-production, including quality control and mailing.
- Manages personalization profiles and automatically oversees authorization management processes, system set-ups, production profiles, and client-specific processing.
Card Personalization Manager
- Automates distribution of jobs and data files to the appropriate personalization information for each card.
- Tracks required stock and establishes minimum levels, enabling operators to manually book stock out. Operator prompts are sent when stock is low.
- Enables operators to check the physical document with a visual or tabular display generated by the software
- Personalized data can be retrieved from the chip, magstripe, or barcode (requires additional device)
- Generates internal production reports for line managers and executive decision-makers. Produces customized reports that summarize production details.
- PIN Mailer
Data Preparation and Production Management Case Studies
When Guatemala decided to institute a national identity card system, it wanted an electronic state-of-the-art system that would improve the process of citizen authentication on a countrywide basis.
- Central Issuance Systems
- Standalone Delivery and Insertion