No HSM usageAfter you run HSMstate and see that an HSM in your pool is not reporting any usage and it is assigned to the correct HSM server. Do the following to fix this problem.
- Click Edit to edit the registration of the affected HSM.
- Change the unassign all HSM servers by clicking the arrows to bring each server to the left. Save this configuration.
- Select the affected HSM .
- Right click Edit the Registration.
- Reassign the HSM server(s) by clicking on the arrow buttons and move the each server to the right.
- Click Save to keep this configuration
This method should reinitialize the connection between the HSM and the HSM server(s).