How to create a TXT record on Google Cloud DNS for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- An account with Google cloud and active
- DNS zone file that has been setup properly
- An email address that function properly
1. Login to your Google Cloud account
2. Go to Networking Services under Networking section and select Cloud DNS
3. The Google Cloud DNS configuration site will be opened. You will see your current zone record inside this page. For example below is entrustlab
4. Click on your Zone name, the detail settings information for your zone record will be opened.
5. Click on Add Record Set. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your Google Cloud DNS
|You must type:
|Resource Record Type:
|Scroll down and select TXT
|TXT Data :
|Your designated email address which function properly.
Example: [email protected]
7. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.