How to create a CAA record on DynDNS for Entrust Email Validation Method?
- You need an active account with Dyn Managed DNS
- Your DNS zone is already setup
Here is the process:
1. Login to your Dyn Managed DNS account.
2. You will be directed to the dashboard.
3. On the dashboard on the Zones section, you should see the list of your Zone names. Click on the Manage link to open your zone information.
4. Your zone record will show as below:
5. Click on the dropdown menu to Add a New Record. Scroll all the way down and select the option CAA (Certification Authority Auth).
6. Fill in the information as below:
|TTL :||Leave it as default|
|Value*:||"your email address"|
NOTE : You can type your designated email address here.
Example : [email protected]
7. Click the Add button to save your record. You should be directed back to your Zone dashboard area and there will be a Zone Message notification to remind you about the changes. Select Review Changes and Publish! to proceed.
8. Click on Publish Zone to complete the process.
NOTE: You need to Publish the record to make it active on your DNS.
At this point, the CAA record has been added.