Skip to main content
- Unlock and open the security enclosure door.
- Remove all cards from the multi-hopper. Track the hopper(s) in which cards were placed so you can replace them after cleaning.
- Prepare a cleaning card by folding an isopropanol cleaning card as shown.
- Clean the tracks:
- Insert the folded card into hopper 1 and push it all the way along the back track, toward the print unit. Remove the card. Repeat for hoppers 2 and 3.
- Use the clean end of the card to clean the front track following the instructions in step 4a.
- Discard the used cleaning card.
- If cleaning is complete, close the security enclosure door to lock the printer.