WebID Identity Information
Visitor Pointe Solution registers guests with a single scan of a government-approved credential, such as a driver’s license or passport. It automatically imports the cardholder’s name, photo and other details, so you can print a visitor ID quickly and cost-effectively — without keying in any information.
- Click to select...
ScanShell Refresh April 2011 (includes 1000-A and 800R Drivers)
This update will install drivers for the ScanShell 1000-A and 800R scanners as well as update the ID templates used by the scanners to be current as of March 2011. This update can be used for 32-bit or 64-bit Microsoft® Windows® XP™, Windows Vista®, or Windows® 7 operating systems. It is required before using the 1000-A scanner or before using the 800R scanner on Windows® 7.
Install this update after installing Visitor Manager v6.5 but before you plug in the ScanShell 1000-A or 800R scanner. Before installing the update, make sure you have the following:
- Datacard® ID Works® Visitor Manager Software v6.5
- ScanShell® 800R scanner or 1000-A scanner
- Datacard® ID Works® software v6.5 (Enterprise, Standard, Enterprise Production or Standard Production edition)
NOTE: After installing this update, launching an online ID template update from the Visitor Manager Administrator will require a Windows account with administrative privilege.
Visitor Pointe Software v6.5 upgrade
Before installing the upgrade, make sure you have the following:
- Datacard® Visitor Pointe™ Software (any version)
- ScanShell® 800R scanner (optional) - The ScanShell® 800, 1000 and 1000R scanners are not Vista compliant.
- Datacard® IDCentre™ software v5.x or v6.x (Gold, Silver, Gold Production or Silver Production edition) for use with Windows 2000 or XP or Datacard®IDCentre™ software v6.5 (Gold, Silver, Gold Production or Silver Production edition) for use with Windows 2000, XP or Vista
If you are using the optional ScanShell scanner (1.8 MB), you must download and unzip the scanner driver files before plugging in the scanner.