- The current password deemed insecure and user need to change it.
- You have forgotten your password.
- You need to remember your user name. If you completely forget your user name, please contact our Entrust Datacard SSL Technical Support Team.
- Your account has not been locked out. If the account has been locked due to too many failed attempts, then you must either contact our Entrust Certificate Certificates Technical Support Team or wait for the account to be unlocked automatically in one hour.
1. If you are not already at the login screen, please proceed to Entrust Certificate Services (ECS) Enterprise Account at:
Or via http://www.entrust.com and then select My Account -> Entrust Certificate Services (ECS) Portal.
3. Click on I’ve forgotten my password link below the Password field.
4. You will be directed to Password Reset screen. Enter your Username and E-mail address that you registered during account setup. If you forgotten these, please contact our Entrust Datacard SSL Technical Support Team.
5. You will then you will receive two emails: (1) a notification email as below and (2) a password reset email. Check your junkmail if these emails do not arrive in your inbox within the a minute or two.
6. Open the Entrust password reset email. It should be resemblance like the screen shot below. Click on the link that has been provided on this email to generate a temporary password.
7. You will receive an email containing a temporary password. Select the link provided in your browser to navigate back to the ECS login page.
8. Use your temporary password to login to your account.
9. Upon logging in using your temporary password, you will be asked to create a new password.
- Current Password: This is a temporary password. The same temporary password that Entrust sent to you by email.
- New Password: Your new creation password.
- Confirm Password: Re-type your new creation password.
Your password has been successfully reset!
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance:
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET
North America (toll free): 1-866-267-9297
Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680 (or see the list below)
NOTE: Smart Phone users may use the 1-800 numbers shown in the table below.
Otherwise, it is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as an UITF toll free call.
|Australia||0011 - 800-3687-7863|
|Austria||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Belgium||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Denmark||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Finland||990 - 800-3687-7863 (Telecom Finland)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Finnet)
|France||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Germany||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Hong Kong||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Voice)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Fax)
|Ireland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Israel||014 - 800-3687-7863|
|Italy||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Japan||001 - 800-3687-7863 (KDD)|
004 - 800-3687-7863 (ITJ)
0061 - 800-3687-7863 (IDC)
|Korea||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Korea Telecom)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Dacom)
|Malaysia||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Netherlands||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|New Zealand||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Norway||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Singapore||001 - 800-3687-7863|
|Spain||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Sweden||00 - 800-3687-7863 (Telia)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Tele2)
|Switzerland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Taiwan||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|United Kingdom||00 - 800-3687-7863|
0800 121 6078
+44 (0) 118 953 3088