How to create a TXT record on Amazon AWS Route 53 for Entrust Email Validation Method
- Registered and activated account with Amazon AWS
- DNS Server installed and working properly on Amazon AWS Route 53
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to register a new domain and perform an automatic DNS Email Validation:
1. Login to your Amazon AWS.
2. Launch your Amazon AWS Route 53. Go to your DNS Management host. Select Hostname.
3. Select your active domain name:
4. Click on the button to create Record Set to input your random value.
Fill in the new record according with the information show on the reference table below:
|DNS Entry Name
|You must type:
|Your designated email address which function properly.
Click Create button to create this entry to your DNS Server
5. At this point the steps to register domain with automatic DNS email validation has been completed.
6. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.