Fully digital, trusted, and open for business
Ensuring continuity of service with eIDAS remote signatures.
Now, more than ever, we need to be taking every opportunity to create a secure, cashless and paperless world, one that appropriately supports citizens and businesses. During prolonged periods of social distancing, which may prevent legally binding documents from being signed, the availability of remote qualified e-signature (QES) services is essential for business continuity.
We invite you to join us for an informative webinar about the technology available to meet eIDAS-compliant QES. Discover how to deliver remote digital signatures for business continuity, enhanced security, and superior customer experience, while reducing operational costs. You’ll also hear from KIR, the Polish national payments processor, about what they learned while deploying a remote QES service and the value it offers to internal and external stakeholders.
Join this webinar and learn about:
- How a leading qTSP deployed remote QES for an end-to-end digital customer journey
- Market observations and digitalization trends
- Achieving the highest qualified assurance level and passing compliance audits
- Using existing IT infrastructure for e-signatures
- Reducing operational cost of document management
This webinar is for you if you are responsible for:
- Managing digitalization and IT delivery
- Overseeing security best practices in your organization
- Auditing and ensuring your organizational compliance