Building IoT security: cloud connected does not mean less protected
The Internet of Things (IoT) presents a business opportunity across almost every industry. But to be successful, IoT security must become a primary focus. IoT brings new security challenges introduced by the scale and pace of adoption, as well as the legal and safety consequences of compromised security.
It’s one thing to connect an IoT device, but how do you manage the security lifecycle of thousands, possibly millions of devices? Often devices are in the field for 5-10 years. The management of these devices can become a resource headache with high costs if dealt with manually. Not to mention the risk of human error.
Today there are various IoT platforms available to connect your devices, applications and data to in order to gain valuable insights. Microsoft Azure IoT is a popular choice and will be a focus point for the discussion.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn about at recent IoT breaches
- Discover key aspects of managing IoT security operations and applying IoT lifecycle management
- Explore best practice for building an IoT root of trust using Microsoft Azure
- Find out about HSM as a Service and its key benefits
- Learn about real IoT use cases: How to overcome/mitigate security risks in a cost-effective way