Course: Entrust GetAccess Comprehensive
The Entrust GetAccess Comprehensive course is an in-depth, hands-on treatment of the Entrust GetAccess authorization solution. This course introduces participants to the Entrust GetAccess product, and provides the key concepts, skills and experience to manage and integrate Entrust GetAccess into their environment.
The five-day Entrust GetAccess Comprehensive session begins with a basic introduction of the product and then delves into the key concepts, skills and experience required to manage and integrate Entrust GetAccess into a working environment and also into a Federated Identity environment using SAML2 (Security Assertion Markup Language version 2.0).
The course includes a detailed look at the Entrust GetAccess product architecture, as well as a single-machine installation of the solution. Students gain comprehensive, hands-on experience with the administrative tools, managing users, roles, resources and policies.
The session enables attendees to learn about customization of the environment with Entrust GetAccess Administration Service Interface (ASI), extensions, custom cookies and integration with other authentication mechanisms. Step-up authentication is also explored, including the use of Entrust IdentityGuard as a secondary authentication method. Finally, the concepts of SAML2 are explored, and the attendees configure their systems to join a classroom SAML environment.
- Experience with Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003
- Experience with Web servers
- Basic knowledge of Web protocols (e.g., HTTP, SSL) and computer programming concepts (including Java)
Who should attend: This comprehensive, five-day course is intended for technology professionals who will be involved with the installation, integration, and administration of Entrust GetAccess.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe, in detail, the Entrust GetAccess components and architecture
- Perform server installations of the Entrust GetAccess product
- Initialize and manage users, roles, and access to resources
- Create customized Entrust GetAccess extensions, cookies, and policies
- Integrate external authentication mechanisms with Entrust GetAccess, including Entrust TruePass and Entrust IdentityGuard
- Enable step-up authentication and integration with Entrust IdentityGuard
- Describe the function of the Entrust GetAccess product in a SAML2 Federated Identity environment.
- Configure Entrust GetAccess as a SAML2 Service Provider (SP) or Identity Provider (IDP).
- Introduction to Entrust GetAccess
- Detailed architecture
- Single-machine installation
- System administration
- Role administration
- Resource management
- Policy administration
- User administration
- Administrative roles
- System extensions
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform Identification and Entitlements Server
- Entrust GetAccess ASI
- Advanced policy
- Web application integration
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- LDAP PAAM
- Certificate PAAM
- Step-up authentication
- Entrust IdentityGuard authentication
- Entrust TruePass authentication
- SAML overview
- SAML configuration
There are no courses currently scheduled. However, if there is enough interest we may be able to set new dates.
Class Price: Price is for 1 student. Taxes are applied according to the training location.
Please direct all questions to the Training Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.