Secure File Transfer
Data is exchanged in many different ways, often according to the size or format of the data and the variety of intended recipients. Regardless of the method of data exchange, organizations need to be concerned with:
- Protecting the confidentiality of the information being sent
- Maintaining the integrity of the information being sent
- Confirming the identity of the intended recipient to control who has access to the information
To help address an organization’s secure file transfer requirements, Entrust offers a range of solutions that can:
- Secure information while in transit or at rest on laptops, desktops or networks devices
- Authenticate both the sender and the recipient, as well as provide access control capabilities to ensure that only the intended recipients can access the data
- Simplify security and identity management with a single security infrastructure
Select a product that suits the method(s) your organization uses for data exchange.
Protecting Data Received via the Internet and Within Corporate DMZ:
- Entrust TruePass™ provides end-to-end Web security, including strong authentication, digital signatures and encryption with unmatched ease of deployment and user transparency.
Protecting Data Entered & Stored In Electronic Forms
- Entrust TruePass provides end-to-end Web security, including strong authentication, digital signatures and encryption that can be integrated to protect content in web forms.
Protecting Data Exchanged in Web Services Applications
- Entrust Authority™ Toolkits provide a set of XML standards-based, security capabilities that can make it possible for developers to rapidly integrate security services into web service applications.
- Entrust Secure Transaction Platform delivers a comprehensive set of Web Services security capabilities for integrating authentication, authorization, and digital signatures into Web Services applications.
Protecting Secure File Transfer Between Organizations
- Entrust Authority Toolkits provide a set of standards-based, application programming interfaces (APIs) that can make it possible for developers to rapidly integrate security services into file transfer environments across multiple applications and platforms.
- Entrust TruePass provides end-to-end Web security, including bi-directional data encryption that can be used to protect data transferred over the web.
Controlling Access to Web-Based Applications & Information
- Entrust GetAccess™ provides high performance, scalable Web access control and single sign-on to Web applications. It centrally manages access to single or federated portals and can be easily extended to support Web Services environments.