Tactile Impression Module - Repackage for Shipment
- Press the power button to power off the printer.
|Caution: Wait until all the lights on the front panel are off to make sure that the printer power is off.|
- Unplug the power cord from the TIM impresser (the cord is not required for shipment).
- Remove the TIM impresser supplies.
- Open the tactile impresser access door.
- Remove the foil cartridge (the cartridge is not required for shipment).
- Remove the TIM impresser from the printer.
- Reach inside the TIM impresser towards upper front section and push in on the release latch.
- Pull out the TIM impresser from the printer.
- Close the TIM impresser access door.
- Pack the TIM impresser.
- Place the TIM impresser on the folding container and close the sides of the container.
- Place the end caps into the folding container.
- Lift the folding container using the handle cut outs and place the container in the box.
- Place the accessories tray in the box.
- Close and secure the box with shipping tape.