Skip to main content
Artista CR Series - Replace the Cleaning Sleeve
Before You Begin
- If your printer has locks, unlock the input hopper or printer access door lock. If your printer does not have locks, disregard any instructions that ask you to unlock the printer.
- When you clean the printer using either the isopropanol or adhesive cleaning card, remove the ink ribbon (C1) and retransfer film (C2) cartridges, and the cleaning sleeve (C3).
- Some procedures require you to remove only one of the cartridges. Refer to the Cleaning Guide instructions on TrustedCare for complete information.
Replace the Cleaning Sleeve
- Remove the ink ribbon (C1) cartridge from the printer.
- Lift up the cleaning spindle handle (C3) and pull it straight out from the printer.
- Remove the used
- Slide the new cleaning sleeve onto the cleaning spindle.
- Remove the protective wrapper from the cleaning sleeve and discard it.
- Replace the cleaning spindle in the C3 slot in the printer.
- Replace the ink ribbon cartridge in the printer and close and lock the printer access door.