Datacard DX5100 Card Delivery System
Real-World Productivity with Standalone Flexibility
Add Visual Impact
Create vibrant targeted messages for your mailings with on-demand full color, laser printing.
Make a Statement
Get more real estate for your messaging needs by printing card carrier sizes up to 11" x 17" / A3.
Card Delivery processes with reduced cycle time, improved efficiency, and low-cost mailings.
Mail Package Integrity
Audit trails verify that the correct card and carrier materials are matched and in the right envelope.
Segment carriers from the mail stream with ease.
Maximize System Up-Time
Change from job to job quickly and seamlessly with digital job changeover.
The Datacard Central Issuance Platform includes a comprehensive range of technologies to choose from, depending upon your volumes, personalization requirements, card carrier requirements, and growth objectives. Integrate a combination of these technologies to meet your program needs.
DX5100 Key System Specifications
- Up to 3,500 FPH
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard 7 OS
- Microsoft Word 2013
- PCL (black & white), Postscript (color), PDF
- Card modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 15 Amps
- Form modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 30 Amps
- Inserter modules: 230V, 50/60Hz, 30 Amps
- Room temperature: 65° to 80° F (18° to 27° C)
- Humidity: 20% to 85% (non-condensing)
- Room temperature: -50° to 130° F (-46° to 54° C)
- Humidity: 0% to 100% (non-condensing)
- FCC, UL, cUL, CE and RoHS Compliant
Card Types Supported
- SO/IEC 7810 ID-1 Size; 30 mil (±10%)
Card Materials Supported
- All card materials can be processed, including PVC, composite, polycarbonate, ABS, PET and PETG
- Limitations may exist for each card delivery technology
Paper Types Supported
- 24-28 lb. bond (90 gsm)
- Refer to Datacard Card Delivery Paper/Envelope Guidelines for additional information