Entrust CE870 Instant Issuance System with Embossing Module
XPS Card Printer Driver
Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver v8.1 for Microsoft® Windows® operating systems
The Datacard XPS Card Printer Driver uses Microsoft XPS print technology to support card production using an SD160, SD260, SD260L, SD360, SD460, CD800, CD800 with CLM Laminator, CD820, CE840, CR805, CL 900, Sigma DS1, Sigma DS2, Sigma DS3, EM1 and EM2 systems. The following operating systems (latest service pack recommended) are supported with the XPS Card Printer Driver v8.1:
- Windows 10, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1, 32 and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2019
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 2012 R2 Server, 64-bit
- Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not supported, but installation is allowed.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 R2 are not supported by this version of the Card Printer Driver and cannot be installed on these operating systems. Driver versions 6.x are available for these Windows versions.
Documentation describing the installation and use of the printer and driver can be downloaded from the User Guides section.
InFocus Firmware Upgrade
This firmware is intended for all SD, CD and CE series card printers using the following versions of Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)