Authentication needs are changing. Passwords don’t cut it anymore. The digital transformation of business requires a new set of practices for modern identity.
With technology-enabled around the clock connectivity — more and more users expect any-way, any-where, any-time access.
IT departments are not only having to redefine authentication when it comes to their legacy access needs, but now they are faced with new use cases — all while being held accountable for providing help desk support and enabling a digital business that will drive profit for their organization.
It may be time to rethink your authentication strategy. In our new Enterprise eBook, we outline the top use cases organizations need to focus on today and in the future:
- VPN access to streamline remote work
- Mobile to unlock the power of a device
- Cloud SSO for easy access to all apps
- Workstation login for seamless and secure login and logout
- Customer and partner portals to digitally connect and collaborate
- Privileged users for critical on-premise systems and apps
There are new identity solutions that will provide increased agility, operational efficiency and improved user experiences. Learn more about the IntelliTrust™ Authentication Service.