Entrust Datacard’s monthly SSL review covers SSL/TLS discussions “” recaps news, trends and opinions from the industry.
Entrust Identity ON:
- Is Web Security Part of Your Annual Security Audit?
- Certificate Transparency Deployment in 2017
- Choosing Your Trust Model: Policy and Other Public and Private Trust Considerations, Part 1
- Choosing Your Trust Model: Policy and Other Public and Private Trust Considerations, Part 2
CA Security Council:
- Google Certificate Transparency (CT) to Expand to All Certificates Types
- Trust on the Public Web — The Consequences of Covert Action
- The Web Is Moving From HTTP to HTTPS
SHA-1 in 2017:
- SHA-1 Certificates in Chrome
- Windows SHA-1 deprecation countdown
- It’s the final countdown for SHA-1 SSL certificates
News & Notes:
- Google’s Chrome Hackers Are About to Upend Your Idea of Web Security
- Google – Here’s to more HTTPS on the web!
- Ivan RistiÄ‡ announces SSL Labs Grading Changes for 2017
- Certs up! Apple and Google take certificates more seriously
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Migrate Your Site to HTTPS
- Everything You Need to Know About Certificate Transparency