Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
It may sound like a quote from the classic ‘90s sitcom Seinfeld, but worlds are definitely colliding. As the evolution of identities, mobility, cloud/apps and malware gain momentum, the collision course has never been more apparent than the present.
The only clear result to date is the mounting number of data breaches that have been made public. Not only are these successful attacks growing in number, but they’re advancing in sophistication at a pace that races past today’s standard IT security.
Throughout the week at Booth 2615 during RSA Conference 2014, Entrust product marketing manager Kevin Vaudry’s latest demonstration, “Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop,” is showing attendees just how serious the issues have become.
Simply, there are certain facts most organizations understand but remain unsure on the best course of action. Security threats and risks are growing. Passwords are not secure. User experience — good and bad — matters. And it’s all compounded by the overlap of cloud and mobile technology.
But it’s actually mobile that holds the promise of security that’s both stronger and easier to use. From application sandboxing to biometrics and secure elements, Kevin’s demo explains why mobile is the most secure computing platform available today.
Better yet, Kevin takes you step by step through the technology that’s necessary to implement this strategy in the real world, including how to deploy mobile-based strong authentication, malware and fraud protection, and other specific tools for innovative business enablement.
Check out his demonstration at Booth 2615 all this week at Entrust’s Identity Evolved booth. Miss him at the show? Leave a comment and we’ll put you in touch.
Entrust at RSA Conference 2014 | Moscone Center | Booth 2615
- Entrust at RSA: The Week Ahead
- Entrust at RSA: Back to the Bay Area
- Entrust at RSA: Ready for Day 2
- Entrust at RSA: ‘Pass the Hash’
- Entrust at RSA: How to Manage Identities, Certificates from the Cloud
- Entrust at RSA: Live for Day 3
- Entrust at RSA: Providing Flexibility, Choice with an Authentication Platform
- Entrust at RSA: Two for Two at SC Awards 2014
- Entrust at RSA: Secure Mobile is the New Enterprise Desktop
- Entrust at RSA: VP Rockvam’s Exclusive Interview with iSMG
- Entrust at RSA: Day 4 Finale
- Entrust at RSA: And We’re Out