Entrust Mobile Device Certificates
Realize the Benefits of Certificate-based Security without Deploying an On-Premise PKI
With Entrust Cloud, organizations may seamlessly provision and manage device certificates directly to many of the leading mobile platforms. Realize the benefits of certificate-based security without deploying and managing an on-premise PKI/ certification authority (CA).
Whether to enhance strong authentication or eliminate usernames and passwords, Entrust helps organizations secure their mobile devices and subsequently leverage them to strengthen identity-based security.
Protecting Mobile Devices via the Cloud
Entrust Mobile Device Certificates enable businesses who rely on the Internet of Things and its ecosystem to perform authentication and prevent unauthorized access to the corporate system and network With Entrust Cloud™ Device Certificates. Organizations may seamlessly provision and manage device certificates directly to many of the leading mobile platforms. Realize the benefits of certificate-based security without the burden of deploying and managing an on-premise PKI/certification authority (CA).
The solution streamlines the management and delivery of mobile device certificates, which may be delivered directly without the need for client software. This is all accomplished through an easy-to-use interface that can be accessed anytime and from anywhere. This approach reduces costs, increases efficiency and simplifies setup and deployment.
Entrust Mobile Device Certificates also:
- Eliminate reliance on mobile usernames and passwords for VPN and Wi-Fi access
- Enhance user experience with transparent authentication to VPN and Wi-Fi access points
- Easily provision and manage digital identities and devices in BYOD environments
- Secure mobile devices communicating with customer or enterprise environments
- Simplify management with an easy-to-use interface that allows for anytime, anywhere access
Mobile Device Certificates Pricing
|1 Year*||2 Year*||3 Year*|
|Regular Pricing||$42.50||$40.38/year||$38.25/year||Buy Now|
|Renewal Pricing||41.23||$39.17/year||$35.05/year||Renew Now|
* Minimum quantity of 10. Pricing for United States, Canada and UK. All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change without notice. Canadian Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) is charged on orders from Canada. International customers, please refer to the International Pricing tab.
Additional Benefits & Features
- SHA-2 certificate
- Valid in lifetimes up to 39 months
- Expiry notifications
- Centralized management via Entrust IdentityGuard Cloud Services
- Supports Apple iOS devices running iOS7
- Supports BlackBerry devices running BB 10
- Supports Google Android devices running Android 4.2, 4.4
- Supports Windows Mobile devices running Windows 8.X
- Easy purchase
- Quick issuance
- Private and community trust
- Available around-the-clock support
- Warranty protection
Why Entrust Cloud?
Entrust is more than a security company. We’re your partner — real people you can depend on to provide the security, focus and trust you deserve.
And while we do provide a full range of security solutions for all type of organizations, Entrust Cloud personnel have one with one purpose in mind – your protection. Let us help you build a layered, identity-based security approach through our comprehensive portfolio of SSL digital certificates and services.
How to Buy
Before you submit your Device Certificate request to Entrust, please ensure you have the following information:
• Domain is registered to your organization
• A business phone number that can be found through a third-party directory
• Billing, technical, authorization and corporate authority contact details
• Payment method (see below)
• Business headquarters and incorporation information
Entrust accepts American Express®, Visa® and Master Card®. The credit card will not be debited until the SSL certificate has been issued. An online receipt is provided at the end of the payment process. Purchase orders will be accepted for orders of US $1,000 or more. Once a purchase order has been accepted by Entrust sales, customers will be provided with information on how to submit certificate orders.
For further information about our digital SSL certificates or to place a purchase order, please call 1-888-690-2424 or contact us online.
Online Ordering & Support
If you are using a proxy server, you may experience problems when ordering online. For further information, please contact Entrust Certificate Services Support.