How to create a TXT record on GoDaddy DNS for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- An account with GoDaddy and active
- DNS zone has been setup properly
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add the records:
1. Login to your GoDaddy account.
2.You will be directed to the My Products dashboard. Click on Manage All on the Domains section to open your DNS record information.
3. You should see the list of your DNS zones. In this example, we have entrustzonelab.com. Click on the three dots under the Manage header to open the record set.
Your DNS records will be opened:
4. To add a new record, click on the ADD button. Select TXT on the list. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Name :||You must type:|
|Value :||Your designated email address which function properly.|
Example: [email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as default 1 hour|
Click Save button to save your modification
At this point, your TXT record has been added.