How to create a TXT record on DynDNS for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- An account with DynDNS and active
- Zone file has been setup properly
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add the records:
1. Login to your Dyn Managed DNS account.
2. You will be directed to the dashboard.
3. On the dashboard on the Zones section, you should see the list of your Zone names. Click on the Manage link to open your zone information.
4. Your zone record will show as below:
5. Click on the dropdown menu next to Simple Editor and select Expert Editor.
6. Click on Add a new Record button. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|You must type:
|Your designated email address which function properly.
Example: [email protected]
|Leave it as default
7. Click the Save Records button to save your record. You should be directed back to your Zone dashboard area and there will be a Zone Message notification to remind you about the changes. Select Review Changes and Publish! to proceed.
8. Click on Publish Zone to complete the process. Your TXT record has ben added.
9. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.