How to create a TXT record on Cloudflare for Entrust Email Validation Method ?
- You need an active account with Cloudflare
- Your DNS zone has already setup and working properly
- You need an email address which function properly
Step by step to add a TXT record into the active DNS zone on Cloudflare
1. Login to your account using your designated credential issued by Cloudflare
2. You will be directed to the dashboard.
3. Click on DNS icon on the top screen, you should be directed to your zone records screen.
4. You can start to add your TXT record by scroll down and selecting TXT on the record type box. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
|You must type:
|Text Content :
|Your designated email address which function properly.
Example: [email protected]
|Leave it as Automatic
Click Add record button to save your configuration. Your new TXT record will be saved and added to your record.
At this point the process to add a TXT record for Entrust has been completed.
5. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.