How to add CAA record for Entrust on Amazon AWS Route 53 ?
- You need an active account with Amazon Webservices
- Your DNS zone has already setup and working properly on Route 53 services
Step by step to add a CAA record into the active DNS zone on Amazon AWS Route 53
1. Login to your account using your designated credential issued by Amazon
2. You will be directed to the AWS dashboard.
3. Click on Services menu on the top screen, and click on Route 53 to select the option.
4. You will be directed to Route 53 dashboard. You should see the number of your hosted zones. Click on Hosted Zones link:
You will see your hosted zone information. In this example: entrustzonelab.com. Click on the domain to go to record set information.
Your record set information of your DNS zone should be showing something like this below:
5. You can start to add your CAA record by clicking on Create Record Set button. Fill the CAA information:
|Type dropdown box||Select CAA|
|Name field||Your own domain name. Example: entrustzonelab.com|
|Type||Select CAA-Certification Authority Authorization|
|Alias :||Leave it as default|
|TTL :||Leave it as default|
|Value:||0 contactemail "your designated email address"|
NOTE: You can add your designated email as example: 0 contactemail "[email protected]"
Click Create button to save the record set. Your new CAA record will be saved and added to your DNS zone.
At this point the process to add a CAA record for Entrust has been completed.