How do I install the Trusted Root Certificate on Sun Java System Web Server?
1. Log in to your Sun Java System Web Server administration and click on the Common Tasks tab.
2. Select the configuration you are working with and click Edit Configuration.
3. Click the Certificates tab.
4. Click the Certificate Authority tab.
5. Click Install.
6. Select your token and enter your password.
7. Copy your Entrust Trusted Root certificate into the certificate box and click Next.
8. Select CA Certificate and click Next.
9. Complete the installation wizard and review the summary at the end.