How do I install the Cross Chain Certificates on Microsoft Windows 2008 Server?
1. In order to install chain certificates into the server, you need to download two chain certificate files from Entrust certificate pickup link. These files are L1K Chain certificate (default file name: L1Kchain.txt) and L1K chain root / Cross certificate (default file name: L1Kchainroot.txt).
2. Click Start > Run.
3. Enter MMC and click OK.
4. Go to File > Add/Remove Snap-in.
5. Click Certificates, and select Add.
6. Select Computer Account, and click Next.
7. Select Local Computer and click Finish.
8. Click OK to close the Snap-ins window.
9. Double-click Certificates (local computer) to expand its view.
10. Right-click Intermediate Certification Authorities and select All Tasks Import.
11. Complete the wizard to import the chain certificate. Browse to locate the chain certificate to be imported (*.cer or *.txt).
12. Select Place all certificates in the following store and select the Intermediate Certificate Authorities store.
13. Click Next; then click Finish to complete the wizard.
14. Repeat these same Steps for the L1K chain root Certificate (L1KChainroot.txt).
15.Go to Trusted Root Certification Authorities, expand Certificates. Locate a certificate called Entrust Root Certification Authority - G2 with expiration date of 12/7/2030 then delete it. If you don't find this particular certificate then you can safely ignore this step.
16. You may continue to Server Certificate installation.