- An active account with GoDaddy
A. Registration of the new addition domain to your Entrust Certificate Portal
1. Login to your ECS Enterprise account.
2. On the dashboard click Administrator > Domain Management.
3. Type your new domain name, then select the Client. After that select the verification method to DNS. Click Add to Request button.
4. Click Submit Request button on the corner of the bottom screen.
5. You will see your new domain request has been listed on the Pending domains list. Go to your new addition domain and click on the icon next to Install token to generate your DNS code.
You should see the random value for your DNS Server like the example below.
NOTE: The DNS Entry name and Random value are different from one request to another. Please DO NOT copy the codes or domain example below to your DNS Server.
B. Step by step to add a TXT record into the active DNS zone on GoDaddy
1. Login to your GoDaddy account.
2. You will be directed to the My Products dashboard. Click on Manage All on the Domains section to open your DNS record information.
3. You should see the list of your DNS zones. In this example, we have entrustzonelab.com. Click on the three dots under the Manage header to open the record set.
Your DNS records will be opened:
4. To add a CAA record, click on the ADD button. Select TXT on the list. Create your record using the Install DNS token information from Section A above.
NOTE : PLEASE DO NOT enter the token information from the sample below, you MUST use the one that issued to you from the steps on section A above.
Example Install DNS Token information:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Name:||The DNS Entry name from your token information. Example: _pki-validation|
Note: You don’t need to copy entire domain name since the root domain has already auto populated on Google Cloud DNS.
|Value:||Random value from your token information. Example: 91BC-E8C0-E921-A3FE-4760-1593-CFCC-2F3F|
NOTE : You need to put the opening and end quotes (“) for the value.
|TTL:||Leave it as default 1 hour|
Click Save button to save your modification
Your TXT record has been added.
At this point you have registered your domain with automatic DNS validation. As soon as your random value has propagated, the Entrust Datacard verification system will automatically capture and approve the domain for use. Note the time this will take will vary, depending on the propagation time of your DNS server.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Entrust Certificate Services Support department for further assistance:
Hours of Operation:
Sunday 8:00 PM ET to Friday 8:00 PM ET
North America (toll free): 1-866-267-9297
Outside North America: 1-613-270-2680 (or see the list below)
NOTE: Smart Phone users may use 1-800 numbers for one-touch dialing.
Otherwise, it is very important that international callers dial the UITF format exactly as indicated. Do not dial an extra "1" before the "800" or your call will not be accepted as an UITF toll free call.
|Australia||0011 - 800-3687-7863|
|Austria||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Belgium||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Denmark||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Finland||990 - 800-3687-7863 (Telecom Finland)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Finnet)
|France||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Germany||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Hong Kong||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Voice)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Fax)
|Ireland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Israel||014 - 800-3687-7863|
|Italy||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Japan||001 - 800-3687-7863 (KDD)|
004 - 800-3687-7863 (ITJ)
0061 - 800-3687-7863 (IDC)
|Korea||001 - 800-3687-7863 (Korea Telecom)|
002 - 800-3687-7863 (Dacom)
|Malaysia||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Netherlands||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|New Zealand||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Norway||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Singapore||001 - 800-3687-7863|
|Spain||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Sweden||00 - 800-3687-7863 (Telia)|
00 - 800-3687-7863 (Tele2)
|Switzerland||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|Taiwan||00 - 800-3687-7863|
|United Kingdom||00 - 800-3687-7863|
0800 121 6078
+44 (0) 118 953 3088