Artista CR805/CR825/CE875 - Operator Cleaning Procedures - Single Hopper
Use the Isopropanol Cleaning CardClean the printer with the isopropanol cleaning card each time you change the ink ribbon, or more often if necessary.
Run a Cleaning Card
Clean the Printhead
- Remove the ink ribbon and retransfer film cartridges, and the cleaning sleeve.
- Unlock and open the input hopper.
- Remove the unprinted cards. Handle the cards by the edges or wear card inspection gloves.
- Open the cleaning card package and remove the isopropanol cleaning card.
- Load the cleaning card in the input hopper. Clean the printer immediately. The cleaning card dries out if it is out of its package for more than a few minutes.
- Close the input hopper and lock the printer.
- Use the LCD panel to run the isopropanol cleaning card.
- When the cleaning cycle completes, remove the used cleaning card.
- If the printer has locks:
b. Remove the used cleaning card from the printer reject tray (RT1).
c. Discard the cleaning card.
- If the printer does not have locks:
b. Discard the cleaning card.
- Install a new cleaning sleeve.
- Install the ink ribbon and retransfer film.
b. Replace the cartridges in the printer.
c. Close and lock the printer access door.
- Replace the cards in the printer.
b. Place the cards in the input hopper of a single-hopper printer, or the H2 cartridge of a multi-hopper printer.
c. Close the input hopper and lock the input hopper lock.