How to create a TXT record on Rackspace Cloud DNS for Entrust Email Validation Method
- An account with Google cloud and active
- Your DNS has been setup and working properly.
- An email address that function properly
Step by step to add the records:
1. Log in to the Rackspace portal.
2. You will be directed to main dashboard screen. On the menu, select Networking -> Cloud DNS.
3. On the Cloud DNS screen, Click on your domain zone name. In this example: entrustzonelab.com
4. Click on Add Record button and select TXT to add a new TXT record.
5. Create your record using the reference from the table below:
Enter the information above to your TXT Record
|Hostname :||You must type:|
|Text :||Your designated email address which function properly.|
Example: [email protected]
|TTL :||Leave it as default 5 minutes|
At this point, your TXT record has been added.
6. Once this is setup, and the DNS information has been propagated to our Entrust DNS Server (which may take up to 12 hours), you can then use email verification method for the domain in your certificate portal.