Clean the Rear Fan Filter
Clean the FilterIf your printer includes a rear fan filter, clean the filter every three months.
The rear fan filter is not present in all printer models.
- Unlock the printer and open the printer access door.
- Press the K3 rear access door release to open the rear access door.
- Lift up and remove the filter from the fan mount.
- Rinse the filter under running water and shake it gently to remove excess liquid. Pat it with a paper towel to remove additional water.
- Allow the filter to dry completely.
- Insert the filter into the fan mount.
- Close the rear access door.
- Close the printer access door and lock the printer.